2-minute easy, healthy breakfast bowl
If you're in a rush in the morning and don't have time to prepare a healthy breakfast, try this recipe! It literally take 2 minutes to prepare, yet is nutritious and healthy :)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup - 2/3 cup hot or cold water
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk (almond, soy, etc.)
- 1 tsp. maqui powder
- 1/2 cup fresh grapes or berries
- 1/2 - 1 banana
- some walnuts or seeds (hemp) for topping
1. Combine the oats and water in a bowl, and let the oats soak for a few minutes.
2. Cut the banana and grapes/berries as desired and add to the oats.
3. Pour the plant-based milk over the oats and fruit.
4. Top with the nuts, seeds and maqui powder.