healthy super greens pesto
I always like adding new ingredients to “traditional” recipes. When I was making this pesto, I happened to have some fresh kale in my fridge, so I decided to experiment a little...
- one bunch of fresh basil (about 4oz)
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh kale
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Wash the basil and kale.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy on salad or as a condiment with your favorite dishes.