UNSWEETENED sprouted granola
(100% organic ingredients)
- 5 cups regular oats
- 3/4 - 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup sprouted raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sprouted raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp. maca powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla powder
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add the water and combine into a batter.
3. With your hands crumble the batter onto a large baking tray.
4. Turn the oven back to 250 F and bake the granola for 2 - 2 1/2 hours or until golden brown. Check on the granola every so often to make sure it doesn't get burnt.
5. Let it cool for 2 - 3 hours before you fill it into a jar for storage.
If you want the sprouted seeds and cacao nibs to stay raw, you can bake everything else first as written above and then add them later after the granola has cooled down.